We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Monday, May 7, 2007

Nothing Really



Things have been going kind of slow lately. Trevor has been enjoying his new job. I have been looking at the prospects of a new job. Elizabeth has been entertainging us. My Birthday was the other day. I spent the day watching bits of an Audry Hepburn Marathon on tv and scrapbooking. Then we went to Spiderman 3 later that night. As I was sitting at the table scrapbooking I looked down at Elizabeth. She was playing in the scraps that had escaped the table. She always makes me laugh.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Funny faces! Cute!

Carly & Jesse said...

she is so cute Ash!! When are you coming to Calgary!? you should soon... or August 10 and 11 to come to my reception here. Or if you want you are welcome to come to Salt Lake City on the 16 of August for the actual wedding! Love you girl!