We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Who said paint had to be on the wall?!?!

Okay so I can't find my patch cord to down load the pictures from my camera, I am assuming that it is in the desk drawer but it is full of junk that I don't want to deal with yet, so for now it is lost. Anywasy we were painting one of the walls in the front room and Elizabeth was playing the the floor with one of our house phones. Neither Trevor nor I were paying much attention. Then Trevor got down off the ladder to get some more paint when he noticed that Elizabeth was looking into the paint bucket, yes our phone had gone for a swim. We now have a brown paint clogged phone which you can still hear a dial tone on but you can't press the buttons or look at the screen. We washed it off best we could and it served as a play phone until Lizzy lost interest because it stopped making noises. Maybe I will go find my cord so you can get a better picture.

No comments: