We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
Saturday, July 7, 2007
Monsoon season is here. It has rained everynight for the past few days. It is actually really nice. It will be pouring rain and still be above 90. The air is thick with the rain and warm. I kind of like it. It is to bad that I will only be able to enjoy it for 3 more days. Wed. I fly out to Utah for a week with my Mom and then I am driving up with her to look for a job. Trevor won't be able to move up for another month. Rough, but worth it I guess. I have been trying to get Elizabeth to walk before we go but now I hope she doesn't until we are all together again. Monday and Tuesday should be busy with packing and getting ready to leave. I can't wait to be back home. Hope to see you all soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am so excited to have you home too!! we will both be without our men so we can be friends!
lol he might be able to arrange getting you some!
Post a Comment