We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Monday, January 14, 2008

The New Year Run Down

So we spent a wonderful Christmas in Wyoming. It was fun to get away for a week and just relax. Lizzy was so good. in our 15 hour drive down and 15 hours back (death) she played,
slept and entertained herself for 90% of the time. What a good girl. We are home again, back at the grind stone. Trevor is back at school starting up another semester. I'm back at work. Lizzy has suddenly become a lot of fun though. I think she has officially become a toddler and not a baby. She plays and talks. must be time for number two. I am officially on the count down. After having various occasions where a nurse or someone would ask me what week I was and Me saying I don't know I am finally keeping track. Has anyone noticed how time goes s l o w e r when you keep track. but once you start you are hooped. In case anyone is wondering it is 6 weeks, one day and about 8.5 hours until we have this baby. Still no real firm idea of what to name him, so suggestions are appreciated. Over all we are doing good. It is funny how time flies. We have been in Canada since July, that is almost 6 months. anyways Happy New Year to Everyone!!!

4 comments:

Carly & Jesse said...

Ash! she is so big!! It is crazy how fast this has gone! Love you guys!

Megan said...

What a sweet little girl.
I love the second picture - look at the lips on that girl!

Ashley said...

She is a little beauty queen, that's for sure! Glad to hear that you are still alive and well. I was starting to worry. Jk.

Becky Bevans said...

Wow Ashley congrats on the new little one. I can't believe how big Elizabeth is. come visit my web page landbbev.blogspot.com Let us know how things go :) Becky