So I have been doing various paperwork lately. Since the immigration is finished I suddenly find myself filling out tax returns, child tax credit forms. Also Maternity forms, subsidized housing and various others are all coming up. It is funny though. None of it ever seems that bad because it is all for my benefit. It is so nice to live in a country where they pay you to have kids rather than robbing you for having kids. In the states you just wanted to ask them to pull a gun and rob you properly, that way you could have a little more remorse and a much better story. Man it almost makes it seem worth having more kids with all the benefits up here, mind you I only said almost. Can I just say I love Canada.
Otherwise things are still on the slow path. We are going to grandma Nelsons for Family Day. and I have one more week of work. I don't know wether I go into labor early or hope that I don't so I can get more hours. Lizzy is still a blast. It is funny I always thought my Dad was really weird for not loving little babies and loving little kids more, and big kids more than that, but it seems to be true, kids are more funt he older they get. Mind you thinking about having a little baby again is really nice.
Still no decision on the name front, it is kind of freaking me out. We had Elizabeths name picked at 2 months pregnant, here I am with less than two weeks and no clue. Nothing seems right. Things seem to plain or to trendy or just don't seem to mesh. We will see, maybe his name will be baby forever.
Trevor is doing good at school. He just got finished his mid terms. He works so hard. I just have to remind him that it will pay off one day.
Hope everyone is doing well.
4 comments:
Happy Family Day! Man, I miss Canada - and reading your post just made it worse. Miss ya! Let me know what you end up naming baby.
Hey, we finally did a blog... we love you guys, let us know when that baby gets here!!!
Love, Chad and Lisa
congrats on the new baby!
I just heard that you had your baby! Congratulations. I can't wait to see pictures and hearing a name. Have fun with him!
Post a Comment