We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Wars and Rumors of Wars



Kay we have mini wars at our house.

Clothing wars, hair wars, teeth brushing wars, eating wars, bedtime wars etc etc.

I put the clothes on she takes them off, I try to put the clothes on she wants to do it herself, I do her hair, she pulls it out, I try again she bawls, teethbrushing enough said (help me) She wants to eat whatever she wants, I only want to make one thing. and bed time, well that is pretty good but she is in a bed now and can get out (I am praying she won't learn how to open her bedroom door in the next few months).

I think that most of them will work themselves out by either her getting old enough to do it or me just being stubborn, but what do I do about the teeth? I don't want them to all fall out of her head but I feel bad pinning her down, holding her arms together, holding her head still, prying open her little mouth, manouvering around her tongue and brushing. By the time i get into her mouth i am worried i brush to hard. hmmm. input?? Besides moving to a nudist colony, shaving her head, little dentures and becoming a grouchy candyeater.
At least she is happy and independant.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Ahh, the toddler years. I'm getting excited :) I don't know how to help you out on this one as I haven't been there. Good luck though!

Donna said...

Don't you just love her? Keep working at the good stuff. You know it is good for her. (teeth, healthy food) As for the clothes and the hair, I've lived through it. I know someone else who had a mind of her own :)

Carly & Jesse said...

this is going to be my comment on both new blogs!! YOU BLOGGED I almost gave up on you...almost! you children are so stickin cute! Congrats Trevor on getting the state farm office that is an amazing accomplishment! Sam is so cute!! miss you glad to read about your life! I look forward to seeing pictures love you lady!