We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Bread Machine

So I have decided I would like to get a breadmaker. Trevor LOVES homeade bread but I think it is too much of a hassel and takes to much time on my own. So I think this could be a solution, put it all in and then get bread. SWEET. I am just wondering if anyone has one that they like or if anyone knows what are good brands and what aren't. I don't want to buy somethig cheap and have it be no good, but I don't want to break the bank on this either.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

black and decker is good, get an all in one, they were on sale at walmat or zellers, cant rememebr which one for like 79.99

Kasie said...

I don't have a bread maker, but lately I have really wanted one! My mom's hubby makes the YUMMIEST low-sugar/fat bread EVER! Seriously, it is so good it should be dessert! Once you get a bread maker, let me know and I will get you the recipe.