The whole gang Troy (orange), Jacob (brown) Joel (green) Glenda, Stephen (red) Sam Me Lizzy and Trevor and Joel (green)
Stephen requested "gangster" pictures, I'm afraid the photographer didn't quite understand the idea. So this is as "gangster" as we got.
Our little Family
I really liked these two of Trevor and I, The photographer didn't like that we weren't looking at the camera in the second one but let us do it anyways. I would really like to get somefamily pictures done up in canada and Trev , the kids and I but the person I want to take them lives to far away. Maybe I will bribe her to take them when she comes to Alberta to visit her family.
We are in Wyoming right now, my brother inlaw is leaving on his mission tomorrow so we had some family pictures done. I think they look pretty good. We won't all be together again for 4 years because Troy will leave before Stephen gets home. So here is my tribute for the smith family. (The wind and my bangs didn't get along very well, but you can get a look at my new haircut.). The next time we have these done our family will probably have a few more girls :)






4 comments:
Cute pics! Have you noticed that Elizabeth is missing in the gangster picture? She must have decided it wasn't for her...Ethan and I leave tomorrow night. I am excited to go. I have been painting and staining, and I am nearly done. I also got my quilt square done. Love you, Mumma. Did you find a Wii Fit?
So cute! I love your haircut. Who is the photographer that you want to take you family pictures? Do I know her by any chance?
awww, those are great. I was really hoping to get some good family pictures done this summer, but the opportunity only happened once and we didn't get enough...sigh. You look great though. Glad you're having fun.
these pictures are adorable!!!
Post a Comment