So we went for our ultrasound for the baby, sucker wouldn't show. Lizzy and Sam were both willing to let us know boy or girl but this one had its legs locked. We are thinking Cole for a boy and Abigail if it is a girl. We don't know if we are going to be able to have another ultrasound but maybe a suprise wouldn't be that bad.
6 comments:
Too bad! and I love the name Abigail! so cute!
NO!!! Are you dying? I guess a surprise would be okay, but still!! That would kill me. Our little one was cheeky and would move her thigh as though she knew just when the tech was looking but she just wasn't quick enough. Cute names by the way!
We had a "surprise" with Aubrey. It was pretty fun that way. I LOVE the name Abigail too. I had a doll named Abigail Grace when I was little. I've always wanted to use that name, but Chris won't let me. So cute. Oh, and if you really want to know the gender, come talk to me. I know a little trick that a dr. showed my aunt and apparently it's right 85% of the time. So far I haven't seen it be wrong...
I tried to message you on facebook but apparently you aren't one of my friends. Did I just imagine that we used to chat on facebook? Anyhoo, doesn't matter...
So the trick is you need to pull down your bottom eyelids and look at the veins in the very bottom of your eye. If you are having a boy, you will have a "Y" or a "V" shaped vein in right eye and if you are having a girl you will have a "Y" or a "V" shaped vein in your left eye. Pretty simple. It was right for both Aubrey and Jensen. Works. Amazing. Love ya. You're awesome. Maybe I'll join you on the third baby train :) Just kidding!
Congrats on having the names down. That's almost impossible for me and Jarett....thus needing to know the gender. It can at least narrow the field. I think it'd be fun to have a surprise now that I'd be prepared either way. I would just need to be forced into it because I'm not strong enough to say that I don't want to know....haha.
I would totally wait and let it be a surprise. Now that you have a boy and a girl you are already prepared for either one so it doesn't really matter. There are few good surprises in life so I say wait! I wish we could decide on a baby boy name...poor kid!
Post a Comment