We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Monday, June 8, 2009

The hardest part

This last week the kids and I went to Soap Lake Washington to visit Trevor's Aunt on her farm. It was a lot of fun to spend so much time outside and around all the other kids. At all times there were 6 kids 3 and under on the farm and at one point we got up to 13 kids the oldest of which I think was 6. The hardest part of all this was when I got sick, weather it was food poisoning or a virus I don't know. All I know is that I was not alone in puking every 20 minutes for about 4 hours and then on and off throughout the day. Of course this was the morning of the day we left. Threw my back out, overstretched ever muscle in my ever growing belly. I went to chiropractor today and feel MUCH better but if these muscle aches don't cut it out I am going for a massage. I always find the first few days home to be the hardest anyways. Lizzy keeps whining at me (to much fun and to little sleep) and saying "mom I tired" , I just say "close your eyes then" Sam is sooooooo grouchy honestly. I can't do anything for him. Poor kiddies. Why does so much fun have to come with such high costs to the emotional well being of my children and my every shrinking storage of patience. I think I forgot my patience in Washington. Hopefully some time at home will get us all back on track.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Sounds like a crazy trip! I'm sorry that you were so sick. That's really crappy. Did your hubby not join you?
It's hard to come home from a trip. I find my are always a little off for a few days too. It's hard to be patient! Especially when your pregnant and hormonal. Hang in there! I hope you feel better soon!

Katie said...

WOW! I'm so sorry you got sick! That totally sucks. I can't imagine that and being pregnant and having 3 kids! Whew!

Natalie said...

Oh, poor Ashley, I wish I was there to nuture you to health!!

PS: I am so sad that I keep on missing your calls...I'm at work m-f 8-5.