We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Relocation and Start em young

We relocated our little party to my mothers house for the weekend. With the boys and my dad home it is nice to have all the extra help. My dad took Sam grocery shopping this morning and my brother is taking Lizzy and Sam to the zoo this afternoon.

We didn't know where Elizabeth was this morning so we called to her. "Lizzy where are you" to which she responded "I'm READING!" She was sitting at the top of the stairs in the book closet reading her favorite books. My mom has an AMAZING children's book collection I think it is second to only my grandmothers (she has a wall about 14 feet long with floor to ceiling book shelves stuffed with books.) anyways. Lizzy then came downstairs with a few of her favorite and decided that Abigail needed some culture
.
She sat there and read to her and let her look at all the pictures. At the end of each book there was a big THE END.

As I was taking the pictures off of my moms camera I found these. The hat came from the Drumheller Canada Day parade. The cuteness comes from me hahahahha


And of course some kissy faces

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Elizabeth is so adorable. What a wonderful sister and help she will be to you :)

Ashley said...

Have I mentioned how cute they are? Love them! And I haven't even met them. Maybe someday I will! And what a good big sister Lizzy is!