We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

My Elizabeth



Things I love about Lizzy
-The way you wake up in the morning and say "Good Morning Mom!!! I wake up!!"
-The way your imagination has taken off
- Anything can be a game
-The way you include your brother
- The way you boss your brother even though I tell you not to
-The way you sing to Abigail when she is sad
-How you aren't afraid to make new friends
-How you are so excited to go to church
-How everyday you ask me where Daddy is
-Monster Hunting
-That you love to go shopping with me
-That you like to dress yourself
-The way you ask me to do things with you
-How you need your necklace and your purse
-The way you share
-How tidy you are
-How you always want to help me
-The way you fold clothes by rolling them up
-The way you giggle
-The way you tell me you love me and miss me


I love you my big girl

2 comments:

Donna said...

We love her too! What a treasure she is.

carly said...

1She is cute! and so old