We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Friday, June 11, 2010

Death

Okay tomorrow is the ward lip sync. ... ... i hate my life right now. not to be dramatic. but... yeh.

So I really hate meeting new people (as I am sure I have said before) I don't like talking to strangers. Public speaking (aka talks in church) are worst nightmare territory. I mean it is up there with being covered in spiders. Even praying in front of people causes panic.

So after a few no's I managed to get a couple of reluctant yes's. But didn't plan anything farther. You know the whole theory of "ignore it and maybe it will go away". After coming up with a couple of really good plans of how to get out of going I realized I couldn't do that. why not? Because the RS president who asked me to do it has known my parents longer than I have.

But my teammates, although supportive of me in my endeavor, wanted to do it just about as much as I did. What is the only thing worse than doing this? making other people do it with me out of pity.

So I will be preforming the Mom song.



My plan is to listen to it about 100 times before tomorrow night and do it just like her. luckily because it is a lip sync I don't have to know all the words.

So there will be no costumes, no dancing just me trying to remember to breathe and not fall over for the 2:55 that I will be up there.


Is this a totally stupid plan? Actually don't answer that because if it is, it is to late to change now anyways so ... yeh

4 comments:

Donna said...

you'll be AMAZING!

Ashley said...

That's an amazing idea! You'll be great. Good luck!

Megan said...

Ahh, how did it go? I'm sorry you had to go through that...I think that qualifies as torture. I couldn't have done it! At least you're cool and found a funny song to do!

Anonymous said...

oh this is perfect you don't have to dance or anything :) And it's funny!