We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

8 sleeps

This is a totally bragging post.  I have the greatest husband ever.  (you all think you do but i have proof).  In 8 sleep I will be boarding a plane all by myself (yes ALL by myself) to fly across the country, to NYC.

(Enter Alicia Keys and Jay Z)

I will be visiting my roomie Kambria
I so stole this picture off her facebook (wahaha). 

Isn't she beautiful
I am so excited.  My list of things to get done before I go is a mile long.

 The In-laws are coming up to help Trevor with the kids. 

4 days of shopping, eating and yes a Rangers Game. 

I'm so excited!

4 comments:

carly said...

So fun!! After NY you should fly over to California and come see me!

Amy said...

I am so unbelievably jealous! That is what I dream to td is go somewhere by myself!

Anonymous said...

Ok this is so not a good enough picture to be blown up this big haha. Yay I cannot wait to see you!!! We are going to shop, eat and yell at that game.

Natalie said...

Jealous! Why aren't I their with you?

I hope you had fun :)