We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Friday, July 8, 2011

Wedding

Trevors cousin Melissa was kind enough to take some pictures of my kids from Stephens wedding. In fact they kind of adopted my kids and took care of them for me while I helped in the kitchen. I thought I would shre a few.

Abbi was with Trevor. We have been going to the splash park to play in the water. My older two love it. Abbi makes me laugh. She will not o in the water (she doesn't at the lake either). She deems it "sit on the blanket and eat for a couple hours time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These came out so great! They are getting so big.

Glenda said...

THOSE KIDS ARE SO DANG CUTE!!!

Amy said...

Ashley! They are so beautiful and handsome! Good job on the tutu :)