We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Friday, September 23, 2011

My two year old is odd...and wonderful

So We have been potty training...again.  I hate potty training.  But I just want to get it over with.  If it takes 6-8 months then lets just be done next spring.

Hence the title she is odd but in an awesome way.  She went naked all day yesterday.  She will never ever tell me that she has to go, never ever ever ever.  She just goes by herself.  yeh.  We have one of those practice potties.  She will go on the potty all by herself and then carries the little bowl full of ....  down to me and shows me.  Then I clean it out and bleach it and she gets a treat.  We call Grandma and Daddy and sometimes ever dora.  She only had one accident yesterday and it was when she was in her highchair and was eating supper.  Now she still has a diaper when she is asleep.  But I can deal with that.  I figure we will go buy some panties today.  Fingers crossed I'm not ranting about how much I hate this next week.  or month.  or heaven forbid next year.

So would all this make her wonderfully odd or oddly wonderful>

2 comments:

Donna said...

I vote oddly wonderful!

Unknown said...

I am so happy to read this. Jett does the exact same thing. At home he will go, no accidents, as long as I don't ASK him if he needs to go. He likes to surprise me! But when we are out of the house and I have to ASK him he refuses, and then has an accident. It drives me crazy and I don't know what to do.