I know it is late but my computer decided to delete all of my pictures a couple of times. I think I have it fixed now though. (finger crossed so tightly)
Here are the kiddies on the first day of school
Elizabeth in Kindergarten.
Is it bad that I don't remember way I have posted and what I haven't. Sorry if this is a repeat. We ended up switching her school on the first day. The one she was going to go ended up being more of a hassle than it was worth. It was farther to her bus stop than it is to her new school. Also she now goes to school with a whole bunch of member kids that use to be in our ward until they re did the boundaries. She really likes her teach (Mrs. Smith). She has decided that she is now shy though? dang I rubbed off on her. Hopefully she will get more confident as time goes by. I think the switch is what did it to her.
Samuel in Preschool
Samuel got into Renfrew. Let me tell you that school is a dream. His speech is really improving. Not perfect yet but strangers can now understand him. He is so funny about school. He secretly loves it. He always has fun while he is there, and his teachers always have good things to say about him, but he whines about going all of the time. He doesn't want to take the bus. But if I drive him he cries when I leave. It reminds me of him going to nursery. He cried for 1.5 years about going. Because of when his birthday is I am going to hold him back a year and do 2 years of preschool. I think it will be easier for him.
Abigail prisoner at home
Abbi doesn't like the fact that she has to stay home. It causes her great sadness. And how dare I make her have a nap. I am so mean. little does she know she has 2.5 more years before she gets to go to kindergarten.



1 comment:
Your kids are so so cute! That's exciting that Sam's speech is improving!
P.S. Chris is thinking of maybe doing the insurance thing... Maybe he and Trevor should chat.
Post a Comment