We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Monday, November 21, 2011

My Memories Suite GIVEAWAY!!!

Kay I really like the my Memories product.  If I only I could figure out how to upload the pages that I have done onto the blog:(

I'm a little computer retarded.

I had looked into digital scrapbooks before.  But I am kind of a purest.  I like the paper, laying it all out cutting etc etc.  But I now see the beauty of both.

Downloading the software was a breeze, and if I can figure it out then you know you can.  The keep a whole profile of what you have downloaded and purchased so that if you ever get a new computer, or loose everything you don't have to worry about the lost software.  We have been through so many computers in the last few years that is a real comfort for me.  As well we use a mac now and it is easy to install onto either product, you just click the one you want.

Using the software is pretty easy too.  My pages are really basic, but I was able to figure out how to add text, graphic text and pictures.  Truth be known I struggled with the picture adding.  but I sent off an email to their customer support and the next day they replied.  Apparently all I had to do was drag and drop the pictures into the program (kmn).  Why I couldn't figure out something so easy I will never know, but after that thing were so easy, drag and drop, drag and drop.

  They have a whole bunch of really nice layouts for easy use.  They are completely blank but you can find one with as many picture slots as you want then add you pictures, change a background and add a name an wallah.  Done and done.  I was able to do a whole bunch all at once without the hassle of having to get everything out.

I think that is what drew me in the most.  The ability to upload the pictures off my camera and just get them done.  I am so far behind in my book, like Sam hasn't even been born and he is almost 4 now (WHAT???)
But I did about 4 pages in about 2 hours.  Normally I take so much longer than that.  They have all sorts of packages you can purchase off their website.  Pages that all you have to do is add a picture and your own text and they look a-maz-ing.  Of course if you are a cheapie like me they have tons of free stuff as well that you can just download.  I haven't figured all that out yet but I have it downloaded.

Want to do some pages for Christmas, done and done.  Not nearly the time consuming event it would have been.  Now you can have scrapbooks on your computer AND ADD MOVIES.  Have you ever taken a really cute movie and wished you can scrapbook it.  there it is.


If you want to learn more info about the program and products here is a link to their youtube channel ( because I love youtube)  http://www.youtube.com/user/MyMemoriesSuite.  



Here is the exciting part.  I get to do a giveaway.  eeeeeeeeeee  I am giving away one free copy of the
 MY MEMORIES SUITE

1~ Go to The My Memories website and choose your favorite paper package, or add ons.
2~ Leave a comment with the name of your favourite product.
3~ If you blog about it let me know and I will give you an extra entry.


If you aren't my lucky winner then I have my very own Share the Memories code that provides a $10 discount off the purchase of the My Memories Suite Scrapbook software and a $10 coupon for the MyMemories.com store - $20 value!


My coupon code is STMMMS82395  Enter that at checkout and you will get the discount.  


I figure I will leave this up for a few days.  I vote midnight on Thursday sounds the best.  


There it is. 





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! I have been wanting to try a digital scrapbook but I haven't made the big jump yet! They have a lot of fun options, I like the Christmas cookie pack!

Donna said...

I like the Legacy Generations package!

carly said...

Hey ash, I like the heritage Pack. I hope you are doing well.

Unknown said...

I like the my father combo... lots of cute vintage looking add ons. This looks like something I need to get into more.