So Carma has been a pain lately. She has dug up the garden twice, dug up the brand new lawn twice, relieved herself in my house twice, ripped to shreds the brand new bag of dog food, ripped to shreds the bags of planting soil. So after all of this I tied her up outside in our front yard. Guess What!?!?! I got to find out that it is illegal in Arizona to have your pet on a tie up, and add on top of that she did not have "adequate shelter and shade". Yes Animal Care came to take her away because I neglect her. (side note: it is 9 am , I don't think shade is an issue at this time of day, it is still cool). I managed to talk them out of it because I had no idea it was illegal and I told them how we had just moved here. I guess I forgot to mention that that was the only thing I could think of to do to get her out of my hair so I didn't kill her dead. So now she is in her kennel in the laundry room where no one can call the animal cops on me. Man Alive.
4 comments:
that sucks so much. so did you have to pay a fine? thats why i dont have pets, i would most def get in trouble by the animal police.
sad day, ash! i'm glad the animal cops didn't take you or your dog away. good thing you are so good at arguing your point and getting out of trouble!
P.S. I love the picture!
No we didn't have to pay the fine luckily hopefully she will grow out of this phase though
Post a Comment