We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Best of Friends


So I decided that with all of this beautiful weather we should go out side and enjoy the new lawn. So Elizabeth, Carma and I went outside to lay on the grass. The exciting part is that ELIZABETH WILL TOUCH IT!!! Hooray! So we laid outside and soaked up some sun. We ran around a little and called Grandma Craig to say hello. It was so much fun to watch Carma and Elizabeth play. They would lay next to eachother, and Carma lets Elizabeth play with her feet. In return however Elizabeth giggles while Carma sneeks "puppy kisses" on her cheek EWWWWWW. Despite that it is fun to see how those two have become such good friends.

2 comments:

Donna said...

I love that picture of Elizabeth laying on the lawn. How I would love to see something green. It is snowing again today...The first day of Spring...[sigh]...at least I can see it in your pictures

Anonymous said...

hey

that is soooo cute! i am so jealous how nice it is out there!