We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Friday, September 21, 2007

Suprise of the day

So Trevor and I finally went to the Doctors for my being "with child" Everyone at the doctors office was really concerned that we hadn't been to the doctors yet. Had to explain life without health care to them. My boss pointed out that 100's of women for 100's of years lived without doctors and ultrasounds. We got to hear the heart beat and we are booked in for an "emergency" (because we haven't been to have one yet) ultrasound. The big suprise is that I am 20 weeks along WOOT HALFWAY!! I thought I was about 16 so an extra month is always nice to have out of the way. We are expecting on Feb 4. only 20 weeks to go. I have decided that I need to go out to storage because I want my baby books so I can know what is going on in there.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

HANS! I had no idea you had a blog. What fun snooping around can be! Congrats on the pregoness! How exciting. Good luck with #2 and I hope that we can hook up soon! You are still in Calgary, right? Love ya!