A- Attached or single: Attached to Trevor. I'm hooked what can I say.
B- Best Friend: Trevor and Joslyn
C- Cake or Pie: Pie, probably cherry, made by grandma, or my mom!
D- Day of choice:Thursday, It still means closer to the weekend than the next work week
E- Essential Item: Chapstick. My lips get parched.
Favorite Color: For a LONG time it was blue, now I would have to say green. but I am picky about my green not all greens will do.
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Bears, they are easier to eat in church without getting caught and having to share.
H- Hometown: Calgary, and Trevor was nice enough to let me come back
I- Indulgence(s): Anything edible, seriously, I have a problem.
J- January or July: Really July, but I would have to say jan because it is almost done winter and you have all summer left rather than looking forward to cold
K- Kids: 1.5 Elizabeth and Baby, not sure yet what it is
L- Life is Incomplete Without: The wonderful things you are never thankful enough for.
M- Marriage Date: December 11 2004, Green River Wyoming
N- Number of Siblings: 2 brothers. 4 brothers in law
O- Oranges or Apples: Normal days apples, Christmas time oranges you know, the japanese ones that you eat like 5 in one sitting
P- Phobias or Fears: spiders, rodents, normal parental fears. ooo ooo getting a broken bone, I am a wimp
Q- Quote(s): "I can only please one person a day, today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either."
R- Reason To Smile: Elizabeth, she cracks me up all the time. Her new thing is she slides down the stairs on her stomach because it is faster.
S- Season: Spring - because summer is next
T- Tag Three: Mumma Craig, Liam Craig, Katie Wright
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I think showering is a waste of time but I do it anyways. I mean you spend 30 minutes getting wet just to spend 30 minutes getting dry (blowdrying ugh). Ort that I hate sharing.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: Well rather than opressor of animals I would like to call it crazy people verses people who enjoy food. Nothing can beat a great steak.
W- Worst Habit: not putting my clean clothes away after I wash them I never know what is clean or dirty but putting them in the closet just seems so hard.
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultra sounds. They are cool, kind of creepy but cool.
Y- Your Favorite Food: So many things to choose from. I am picky but love food so much. Mashed Potatoes are always a good choice though, I can eat so many
Z- Zodiac: Taurus.
2 comments:
does that mean i am tagged? meh i will do it anyways
Cute picture!
Good job on jumping back onto the blogging wagon. I fell off too, but you've inspired me to get going again. Ha.
Post a Comment