We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Not the first time



Here is my oh so lovely basement.... you will notice the lake. Everytime there is heavy rain (which is everyday almost) my basement becomes a swimming pool. I don't know if Calgary Housing doesn't come look at it because they don't care that I have stuff down there, if they are lazy or if they are sad I haven't paid for my lake access and want to offer me another option. Grrrr.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Yikes! That's rough. Hope that one gets settled soon!

Kasie said...

So, I was reading this post and had a major flashback to freshman year - the "Grrr" is just so characteristically Ashley!

P.S. Sorry about your lake. Maybe you can make a fish farm.

Anonymous said...

so are you living in sub housing in calgary now?