We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Monday, June 16, 2008

Zoo Chronicles

So this is mostly just zoo pictures from the last few times we were there.

As promised here are our elephant pictures







We love the hippos..... but stand back they mark their territory



This is me being a peacock




So we sat and watched the peacock for awhile, Eventually people started to gather around it and it must have gotten scared because it spread it feathers, then this little kid got to close and it chased the kid. I have never seen a little kid run like that. Sorry, my cruel humor I thought it was so funny.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh so fun! I love the zoo. I especially love the picture of you prancing next to the peacock...you are adorable :)

Ashley said...

That is way cool! I think that would be pretty funny too; watching a kid get chased by a peacock. I can only imagine...

Kasie said...

Remember that time we saw that cute kid at BYU and wanted to kidnap her and keep her in the closet or bathtub . . .

Ashley Smith said...

yes we were goingt o feed her cookies and creamery ice cream