
I LOVE fresh flowers, as I am sure most do. I think that most guys think that buying flowers has to be a big thing, the expensive bouquet or the roses and such. I have made it a point to point out cute flowers I like. Small potted plants at the grocery for less than 5 bucks. Well Trevor picked these flowers out for me the other day and I love them. He found them at Home Depot and they are starting to bloom, so I thought I would share.


4 comments:
Beautiful flowers and beautiful pictures! Oh, and a beautiful little girl with a beautiful mom!
How gorgeous! What a nice hubby you have!
I like the sniffing pic! Just like mumma!
Aw, cute Trevor. I love fresh flowers too...they have this amazing ability to brighten a room and make home happy (wow that was sappy)...
Post a Comment