We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
Monday, July 7, 2008
Things I enjoy
So I added a counter to the bottom of my blog for "So You Think You Can Dance" Mostly because I forget when it is on and am always sad, usually I can catch a rerun of a missed episode but this way I have a reminder. I am cheering for 3 teams and don't know who I like the most. I like Chelsie and Mark, Kherington and Twitch and Katee and Joshua. I am also excited that "Breaking Dawn" is coming out i 25 days. WOOt. Yes I am addicted to "Twilight", You either love them or you don't... and I do. I read them in a week the first time and now I am reading them again trying to obsorb more of it, but I find I only want to read my favorite parts. I am also excited for "Midnight Sun", Edwards version of the first book but that one is still in the works. I had a friend ask me about "The Host" so I might have to put that on my list of books to read. It is funny, I forget how much I like reading until I am actually doing it. Then I can't stop. Anyways that is all for now. I can't find my battery charger for my camera. BOO!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I totally understand the addiction... I just finished re-reading them myself... and I have to admit i skipped lots of the middle section of the second book. I just got the host and have started to read it, but it isn't as easy to get into but I am told that once you get going you will love it! and I too am excited for Midnight Sun! And of course I have to comment on so you think you can dance! I love it! I am cheering on Chelsea and Mark too, I danced with her sister last year! Cool HUH! anyways I am heading that direction soon!! WE will have to play! Love you!
Okay... I agree with everything you just said! Those 3 couples are also my favorite, I also LOVE "Twilight" and currently just bought "The Host" to read! If you lived closer we could have SYTYCD and Twilight parties...
Dido. I LOVE SYTYCD and Twilight. Are you an Edward or a Jacob fan?
Edward fir sure, Jacob made me mad, No real reason just the way it was for me
Post a Comment