So I spent the weekend in Pincher with my Grandma Craig learning how to bottle tomatoes and salsa. It was a lot of fun and a lot of work. Trevor went fishing with my Uncle Archie and we went for dinner at Archie and Tess's house. It was fun to get out there and spend some time with them. Interesting story. I was out in the yard raking the leaves (sigh) I had the front yard done and had moved onto the backyard. Trevor got home and was out there giving me a hand and visiting. Then I glance into my neighbors yard. two cops are standing behind a tree. yeh little scary. Then they arrested my neighbor. AHH so I don't know why but they hauled him away. Yeh I feel safe. There is quite often people outside yelling, fighting, screaming and such late at night also. I told people when we moved in it was the ghetto. All in all I really do like our house. I have a great neighbor and it is close to my parents.
Here is Lizzy helping me with the yard




And a couple of Sam. He is so close to crawling now. In this next month he will be up and going.
2 comments:
That is kind of scary!
I Love the picture of Lizzy raking the leaves. So cute! I love this time of year... I can't believe how big Sam is getting! he looks like a happy little guy. What a cutie!
Yeah Ashley! I just found your blog! I'm still learning... I love all your pictures! You're kids are so cute!
Post a Comment