NO HANDS!!
So I saw these slings at pujbaby.com and really liked them, but being poor $50 on a sling to use for the next few months seemed a bit pricy. So I bought fabric, and with the help of my wonderful mother (who is back from her trip) She helped me make my own. Lizzy was being a turd in the store but I think the colors match enough. I really like it, hopefully I will be able to get a bit more done while Sam is having his "I need held at all times" moments. Anyways I think it is fun.
6 comments:
You did it!! You are a genius - and so is your mom! Looks good. How much fabric did you buy? How long/wide did you make it? I want to copy you. :)Is it comfortable? Sam looks like he likes it.
it looks really cute Ashley! Your children are SO big!
So cute! Handy contraption for sure!
I just looked at your photos from today again. They ARE REALLY GOOD. Susan thinks so too.
good job it is cute my niece makes those and sells them online. Your kids are getting big Ashley watch out life passes fast.... How you like being back in Calgary?
I love it it is great to be back, but I do miss AZ sometimes, mostly shopping, food, and the awesome nights when it is amazing outside.
Post a Comment