Woshun - more commonly pronounced lotion
Lizzy was "taking a nap" up in my room. I had been laying down with her and left when I thought she was asleep. A couple of hours later Trevor got home from work and went upstairs to change and shower. He snuck into our room and guess what he found. Lizzy was fast asleep in our bed hugging my big pump top bottle of lotion. I had left it on my bedside table after getting dressed earlier that day. As Lizzy loves anything girly, "woshun" is no exception. She had swiped the bottle and helped herself. There was lotion all over my sheets, pillowcases and of course her. You have never seen such a silky smooth moisturized baby. I bet before she fell asleep she was quite slimy, but it had been soaking in for a couple of hours. Oh what a girl. Sorry no pictures, Trevor found her.
2 comments:
Is that how she has such perfectly fair skin? I need some of this woshun.
Just letting you know that I blogged, but it doesn't show up on your blog list update.
Post a Comment