
I didn't get a box test, but I did go to the doctor. Somehow in my mind I think that they are wrong. But if increased eating, puking multiple times a day and breaking in to tears for absolutly NO REASON doesn't convince me then I don't know why I would fully believe a doctor who had me pee in a cup.
Sam turns one at the very end of next month. Talk about keeping things close. This baby and Sam should be about the same distance apart as Lizzy and Sam. I don't have a due date yet, I find out Tuesday at my appointment. Maybe I dreamed it and my next post will be all just kidding. I am excited for the baby, I just am not ready to go through pregnancy again, it is so rough.
The funniest part is that on facebook I have been keeping a count of how many pregnant people I know as a joke, well I had to add myself to that list, I was at 22 but one of the girls had their baby yesterday so I have been knocked back to 21.
I don't know quite how people do it, kids, house and pregnancy but I guess I will find out first hand.
9 comments:
Wow!! Really??? That's so exciting. Although I bet it's a little nerve racking to get a surprise. lol. Well, we'll all have babies the same age. I guess you can take that count back up to 22!! Congratulations! You're such a fertile myrtle!!
early-pregnancy-tests.com is a great place to order your pregnancy tests from. They're super inexpensive and really good. Maybe you won't need any more though?
congratulations! how funny that your last post was titled "the big announcement" and now you are telling us you are preggo, i so thought it was coming in the other day's post. you are a great momma you will be fine.
Oh my gosh!!! That is just simply amazing! Congrats!!! I hope all is well and the third time around is the easiest! :) (This just means that you are a GREAT mom!)
fun!!!
Yay, Ashley! I thought you were going to say you were pregnant in your last post as the big announcement. Haha. I'm excited to find out when your due date is - crazy that you are going to have three kiddies. I think this is just the year of babies. I hope this pregnancy isn't so hard on you!
WOW! Congratulations!! That's way exciting. You'll do great. I, like Carly, though you were going to announce this last post. Congrats on the new house. You're gonna be one busy momma! Good luck!
Yeah ASHLEY!!! Baby 3 on the way!! Oh my goodness!
congrats!!!
ASHLEY! Wow! That is so exciting! You are such a good mom and have such a cut family. I can't wait to hear all about the next one and the adventures you'll have. Congratulations!
Post a Comment