We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Monday, May 4, 2009

i love you too.


Every night I lay in bed with Lizzy.  She never falls asleep but I stay there until she says it is okay to go.  Last night I am laying there with my eyes close and she is moving around in the bed.  The nixt thing I know she cups her hand up to my ear as if to tell me a secret.  She wispers ever so quietly "i love you too."  Melted my heart.  I open my eyes to see her staring at me nose to nose and told her "I loved her too".  She is such a sweet little girl, who constantly suprises me,  

We went and watched Troy compete in Pole Vaulting at a track meet it was sooo cool. 

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I love moments like that. It makes being a mom so worthwhile, doesn't it? What a sweet girl. I love the video of your kids playing. so cute!

Kamie said...

that is so cute :)I love the video!

Ashley Dawn said...

So awesome. Those are such precious moments. I love her helping him out. That's what my girls do too and it's just so special to me. I can't believe that pole jump...I'd be SO scared.