I have my family pictures this weekend!!!! I am so excited. I am having them taken by Devon Durocher. I won a giveaway she did last Feb for a print credit and have been waiting anxiously for the chance to get them done. She was nice enough to wait all this time so that I could have Abby first.
Now for my dilemma. As most of you know I really have no sence of fashion or style. Anything nice I own is because someone else told me "yes that is good." So now I am trying to figure out what to have my family wear in pictures. As well as stressing out on what to wear on my post baby body (ugh).
I also NEED to find a really cute hat for Abby so she doesn't get the wind in her ears down in Lethbridge.
Cute hat, cute matching clothes (not matchy matchy but coordinating) and something to make me look slimer. oh goody
3 comments:
Good luck! When you think of something, let me know as we are getting our pictures done the next week!
how fun!!
I would say no to matching, but coordinate every ones looks. you should look at mattclaytonphotography.blogspot.com he styles his clients and they all ways look fantastic.
You don't necessarily have to match clothing styles but if you pick a couple colors and everyone is in one or both of those colors it always looks nice. Neutral tons and nothing too patterned!
Post a Comment