We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Starts with Bread

One of the worst things to find in your washing machine . . . bread. sick sick sick. Don't know how it got in there, but I was royally grossed out.

Buying bread on the other hand I have found a secret. Superstore bread. Pretty good, but you can get it for about $0.80 a loaf. stellar. Pick up a coupon off the wall when you first walk in for $0.50 off and they only cost a $1.25 without the coupon.
_________________________________

Lizzy loves Abby


She will lay down by her and talk to her. I can't wait to hear them giggling together, sharing their secrets. My beautiful girls. One of my great hopes is that my kids will always stay fast friends. Because they are so close together in age they play together really well.



___________________________________
For MJ -

MJ is our amazing friend. She was frinds with my brother Matthew before his mission. Then when Trevor attended Mount Royal they became friends. She babysits for us. no no she tells us she is going to come and hangout with our kids and evicts Trev and I from the house. She recently went to New York to visit her Sister and brought back clothes for my kids. Sam's are a little big for him yet but Lizzy's fit just right.

2 comments:

Ashley Dawn said...

Love Superstore bread....not in my laundry though. Yuck! Love the dress. Love close friends/siblings. We have that too and I wouldn't change it for the world!

Ashley said...

Your kids are so so cute! When are you moving again? We need to get together before you do so that I can actually meet them (and hang out with you, naturally). You'd think it would happen considering Calgary really isn't that far.