We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Friday, January 1, 2010

Private

Well it is done, except I should probably add my mother even though she didn't give me her email.

I started wanting to go private last fall when Trev was gone. I longed to be able to write about what I was feeling being home alone with the 3 kid. The love I recieved from family who were taking care of me. But being home alone it frightened me to advertise to the whole world that I was indeed home alone.

Then when he was back here full time I forgot about it. The trial had passed. But it still nagged at me. posting information about my kids, where we lived, what we were doing for the whole free world to read...

Then I realized over Christmas that when I talk about us being gone, or about our upcoming trips. It was an open invitation to the whole internet world to "come and rob my house because we are far away having fun and won't be back till next week."

In all honesty I don't think anything like that would ever happen, or maybe I just tell myself that because I am still very afraid of the dark. Trevor was out playing cards the other night and even watching movies down in the basement freaked me out. I couldn't hear if anyone came into my house. I watched movies upstairs in my recliner.

There it is my whole reasoning. I am a chicken.

I am excited for this new year however. here's to 2010

3 comments:

Donna said...

thanks for adding me.

Anonymous said...

HAHA don't worry girl I'm a chicken too... I hate the dark and would also have watched TV upstairs.

Alauna said...

I third being a chicken. Whenever my husband isn't home I hear tons of noises and keep thinking someone is in my home. I can't sleep when he is gone and have to turn on the tv so my mind doesn't hear noises that aren't there. Sad, I know.