Rachel told me a needed to blog more. And I should. I like to blog. The problem is about what. Nothing big is going on.
I think I am going bald... is that something to blog about? My hair has been falling out for months. They always say your hair falls out after you have a baby...but mine never has before. I have never had to go through this. If I were to add a picture it would be of a clump of hair that I pulled out while washing my hair. **cringe** so I won't post one. I have always thought it was gross when there is hair all over (dorm life with six girls at the Y). And having had short hair for most of my life... sigh.
Trevor and I have officially decided we are going on a trip THIS YEAR!. caps will make it happen right? We have wanted to since we have gotten married. and in 5 years we have NEVER not once gone on a trip alone together. So in Sept/Oct when I am done nursing we are ditching the babies and going. Where to go though. We are thinking a cruise, or Mexico (Back to Trevors mission grounds). I think it will probably be Mexico. Cheaper, and I would love to see where he served and see if we can meet some of the people he knew.
Sam has started hitting. I blame nursery. I can't get him to stop. No punishment I come up with seems to matter to him. time outs on the stairs, corner, stool, bedroom. harsh talking to. explaining it. and yes the occasional swat on his well padded diaperd bum. He doesn't care. help?
Anyways I need to get off the computer before it takes over my day and I get nothing done.
ashley out
5 comments:
my sister in law's little boy had a hard time with hitting so finally they started giving a little vinegar in a dropper and he stopped after about 3 hits. she said it was tragic and he would scream and cry but it worked.
that is SUCH a good idea
Gavin is 10 months. My hair has just recently stopped coming out in handfulls. Yes, my house is one of those with hair all over...so gross. The vacuum is my friend, on a daily basis. Don't worry, you won't go bald! I promise :)
Hot sauce? I've heard it works magic with sassy mouths--in fact it's on my list to buy next time at the store to see if it will help Ellie's attitude.
And don't worry about the hair--it happened to me after every baby. I hate it but you won't go bald.
You should go to Mexico... it's the land of my people hehe :)
Post a Comment