We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Wyoming and a year of entertainment

The kiddos ad I have been in Wyoming this week. We came down for a cousins wedding and to see Papa, Grammie, troy and Joel. We are having fun. Hanging out. I made Troy's friends come over and play cards last night.

Superbowl. Glad the Saints won. excellent game!! The Highlight though was a commercial.
Here is where you all discover my true nerd.
It was a commercial for the Prince of Persia movie coming out in May. When we lived in Utah, right after Lizzy was born my Brother in Law Troy came down for a week and played the Prince of Persia video game all week. Needless to say this commercial brought about much hooting and a hollering from Troy and I.

So this morning Troy and I made a list of all the movies coming out this year that we would like to see. (to bad troy leaves on his mission this year and won't be able to see them all) Mu movie list includes
-Alice in Wonderland
-Clash of the Titans
-Iron Man 2
-Robin Hood
-Prince of Persia
-Eclipse
-Last Airbender
-Sorcerers Apprentice
- Harry Potter
-Narnia

I am a movie lover. I love to watch movies, I love to watch my favorites over and over. I'm not to picky and like lots of different types. Anyways I am a nerd. and I am excited for Prince of Persia.

5 comments:

John, Jess, Ellie, Cade, Eden & Scarlett said...

What about Toy Story 3? Haha, we're very excited about that one in this household...

Donna said...

I just finished watching the new BBC version of Emma. I taped it on my pvr. Excellent!

Ashley said...

There are a lot of good movies coming out this year! That list made me pretty excited. I can't say I've ever heard of Prince of Persia, but I guarantee my hubby has!

Anonymous said...

I am also a nerd and a movie lover... we were made for each other ;)

Anonymous said...

I am also a nerd and a movie lover... we were made for each other ;)