We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Monday, March 8, 2010

The deal

Kay here is the deal. I have lost the blogging bug. Just don't feel like it. But..... My friend sent me this on facebook. Lives right by us. Comes over all the time. Kind of like the kid. Here is the message.


David Hiatt March 8 at 8:00am Reply
Hi! Sorry about this generic email, I'm sending it to everyone in my friends list.I made a Doritos commercial to enter a contest. It's really important for me to win because my aunt in Australia has to start cancer treatment in Sydney soon, and she doesn't live there. She's under huge financial strain right now, and I want to help her out.

So here's what I'm asking of you:Please go to the link and watch the commerical:http://www.doritosviralocity.ca/Gallery/VideoDetails.aspx?v=329657

It'll take you less than a minute. Every time someone in Canada watches it, I get 5 points. Every time someone outside of Canada watches it, I get 100. That means you, Americans. Then if you could post the link on your facebook page so that all of your friends have a chance to watch it. Also, if you have a twitter account, I get points for that too. This is probably the most important part: DO NOT WATCH ANYONE ELSES VIDS. They get points for your views too.Thanks a bunch! I really appreciate this.

Dave

So if you all could watch it AND resist the urge to watch the other ones (ugh I want to watch) that would be great!!

p.s. post it on your blog if you feel like helping them out!!

No comments: