
So I have been trying to upload pictures of my hair cut. For some reason it will only upload this one before picture. It seems to think it has uploaded the rest but I say nay nay it is not here. Imagine that I have some great side bangs, it has been thinned out and I have a big old happy smile on my face.
I went to the expensive place that I have been going back and forward on.
We recently adopted my parents dog when we found out my brother Matt is allergic. I took him to his first groomers appointment and it cost a whopping $50. bucks to get him groomed. and he goes every 2 months. I refuse to pay less for my haircut than my dogs. even though his is still more because he goes 6 times a year and I go 2.
Boo why wont they load. I had my Mumma cut Lizzy's hair too. It looks cute and healthy. But I miss her long long braids.
1 comment:
Haha this face is classic Ash I love it. You look beautiful! And I agree, you should have better hair cuts than the dog hehe
Post a Comment