We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

boo

I forgot to put the garbage out again (honestly). It doesn't help matters that they come to my street first. I swear they sit at the end of the street until 7 and they go. My kids don't even wake up that early.


At least I won't put it out tonight and look like a moron again.
I am a total space cadet lately. We have things on and I completely forget them. I have to add them to my calendar before I forget again. If I write it down then I usually remember better. Trevor accused em of only remembering my things. I told him it is because he doesn't write his things on my calendar so they don't exist. He is excited to go to the shooting range with the elder quorm this week.

I had Trevor and Scott (thanks Scott) rearrange my living room the other day. The room feel so much bigger. And the kids can now get into their toy trunk easier. As a result them emptied it all out onto the floor and used the trunk as a ship.



My favorite part about the trunk is the easy clean up, just throw it all back in.
Lizzy and Sam did their makeup the other day. Nice huh. They do this often.

Sam likes to play with Abbi It is seriously so cute. Sometimes he gets a little rough but usually he just tries to make her happy.

Zoo season has begun at out house. Yesterday we called up Jaxon (the Piskos live just up the street from us. It is perfect!!)and had them come with us. ( called Amanda up and asked if she wanted to go right now. It was nice of her to come at the last minute without any notice)

Lizzy didn't like the wind blowing her scarf off so she had me tie her hood on with my "tie".

Looking for the Hippos

There they are

We went on the snake slide
and the Caterpillar slide
Abbi and Owen were so good (somehow I didn't get pictures of Owen, he is one week older than Abbi)
We look forward to going to the zoo lots and lots again this summer.

4 comments:

Donna said...

Love the picture of Abigail sitting up in the stroller! She looks so smug and proud of herself sitting in the front!

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I love the ship. That imagination is great for kids. Um how cute is Lizzy's scarf tied on her head haha

Chelsea said...

I'm so far behind on your blogs! Now that it's set to private I forget to look at it since it doesn't do the automatic updates! I can't believe how much your kids have grown! By the way that snake slide is sweet! Good luck with potty training!

Tim said...

Im sure you are right... the garbage truck parks and waits... but Ill try to remember to call you Tuesday nights to put the bins out!