We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Sam



When we got back from Wyoming Sam just seemed so grouchy and wasn't sleeping at all and honestly he was an awful baby. Didn't know what to do and he had this awful boogery nose. I took him into the Dr. and found out he had a massive sinus infection that had spread to both his ears.

Yeh Bad Mom award winner right here.

Poor kid was soo sick no wonder he was so grouchy. I don't know how long he was feeling that awful either. So a dose of antibiotics and guess what. It is like I have a completely different baby boy. He is happy and playful and sleeping and sweet and wonderful again. I mean he still has tantrums (he is two) but it is different and you can tell in his countenance that he feel better.
This is his Zoolander face. Can't you just tell he didn't feel well. Ugh
Sam's 2nd birthday was on Feb 27th.
We had VERY blue cuppy cakes
And took some pictures with our trains (FAVORITE)
Happy Happy Birthday Sammy dear.
At first he just licked it.
Then he got into it
Marble works. new favorite
We went to Great Grandma Nelson 70th Birthday party (they share a birthday). He planted himself right next to great grandpa who fed him cake. He was in heaven. and on a major sugar buzz.
This is him telling me to Shhhhh. Apparently I am to noisy
Making silly faces ( doesn't he just look like he is feeling better)
I love my Sam and am so grateful that he is feeling better and is happier. Happy Birthday little Man.
(please ignore the pink soother. It was his birthday so I didn't fight him on it)

4 comments:

Marni & James said...

He is such a cutie.

Amy said...

Oh my goodness! Break your heart! That is so sad! Don't you just wish babies could tell you when they were sick and how much?!?!? Poor baby. I love the blue cupcakes!

Ashley said...

Poor boy! You're not an awful parent though. I think we've all done something like unto that. Still makes you feel awful though.

Happy birthday Sam!

Rach and Tay Campbell said...

I LOVE this post!

xx