Elizabeth- (pick a question) - where are you - what are you doing - what are you eating - what are you playing with -
The answer lately is always NOTHING
In the "Ashley's handbook of instruction" the definition is as follows
Nothing: When given this answer from a 3 year year old it means: I am up to no good and if you really knew what I was upto/eating/doing/or where I am you would not be happy with me.
-When you are given this answer you must proceed quickly to investigate. Do not be alarmed when you find a large mess at the source of the nothing.
Part of my kids "cabin fever" is that they are on a non stop use of the word nothing. Every 3-5 minutes there is another use of this word. (about the amount of time it takes me to clean up the last "nothing")
Oh spring where art thou?
5 comments:
Aren't they fun?
Oh, and I think Spring is on its way...It just stopped off in NY for a few days before heading north!
It's so true for us at our house too. We NEED spring here NOW!
Spring is here. it was 80 all week. you should come see us.
Dont tempt me I just might
Post a Comment