We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Friday, March 19, 2010

Taxes

Well it is done. Today we filed our 2009 taxes. It is funny I have always been excited for a refund.
But I heard someone talk about it a different way. It is like having 100 bucks in your wallet. Someone steals 50 then gives you 10 back, and you are happy about it?
You know what though. I am happy about it. it is better to get some back then lose it all right. That is one thing I don't look forward to about getting old. The year when you no longer get a refund and you have to pay. ewww.

But this year is done - and what will we do with our return - pay off debt BOO. Trevor and I made a goal this year to abolish all debt except our house (for obvious reasons).

So Abbi is starting eating. HOORAY! except that my cousin Rachel taught my other to kids how to eat and I am struggeling, she keeps spitting it out . COME VISIT ME I NEED YOU!

My Parents are in New York, and Trevor has left to go skiing for the weekend. Everyone is going on trips but me :( I guess I will have to make a trip to Super Walmart and pretend I am shopping in Utah. lol.

1 comment:

Donna said...

Did you manage to get your "Utah" shopping in? You are too hilarious. I am excited to come over for dinner and show you what I got you.:)