We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Monday, May 3, 2010

Birthday Revolution #3

My never ending battle with laundry.

It was also my new years resolution.

I am trying sooo hard to stay caught up with it. gah. If I can keep my laundry done then I am generally able to keep the mess to a minimum. I have heard some people say it is their favourite chore. And read about how if you take the time to really enjoy it than it is easier. Yeh I'm just happy if I get it all done.

I bought new fabric softener. Maybe that will liven it up. haha

Do you enjoy laundry?

6 comments:

Marni & James said...

I love doing laundry :) The whole deal. I find it to be theraputic at times.

carly said...

I just really hate folding laundry. So my solution, we hang almost ALL our clothes, and I have these great dividers in our drawers for everything else.

Tim said...

I dont mind laundry.. although Jaxon does most of mine!

Katrina Wright said...

Laundry is the devil!So are dishes. my mantra while cleaning "yes I don't like (insert action here, laundry, dishes etc.), but I LOVE a clean house! i honestly say this over and over again and it honestly helps.

Angie said...

I don't mind laundry. I'm just not a fan of scrubbing poop off a onesie. :-P

Anonymous said...

I HATE LAUNDRY!!! I totally started sending mine out. A reason to add on the "why I love New York" list.