We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

sick

So yesterday I was sick. Like REAAAALLLLY sick. every time I stood up I puked. I sent Trevor to work telling him I could muddle through the day. He was at work for an hour when he got the phone call from me that no, I couldn't do it. I couldn't even get up to feed the kids. He rearranged his whole schedule and came home.

He spent the whole day taking care of the kids.

Then... he did have one appointment he had to go to so he called up Amanda who took all 3 of my kids...with the two of her own and watched all 5 kids (under the age of 4) while Trevor had to work.

I feel much better today. But the only thing I have eaten since Tuesday night is 1 cup of ginger ale and about 5 soda crackers. I'm starving.

2 comments:

Marni & James said...

Aww that sucks. I hope you feel better :)

Anonymous said...

Sweetie I'm sorry :( but yay for having a great hubby!