We got family pictures done. I love them. We had them taken by Kim Hawkings. She did amazing and I am so happy with them. I figure anyone that can get pictures with my crazy hooligans running around is amazing. She was quick and creative. Even in the pictures where Abbi was crying it doesn't look like she was, well except the one that I used as my header, but isn't that hilarious.
Can I just say I do not like this new photo thingy. I mean yes it uploads nicer, but I can't get a single stupid picture how I want it. I must need more skills.

















9 comments:
I love them! They are so cute!
Such awesome family pictures! You have the cutest kids!
They turned out so cute! You have such an adorable family. And that Abby is such a doll. I love your header!
They are really cute! I especially love the one you used as your header, and the one with Lizy and Sam in the background with Abby crawling towards the camera! My fav family photo is the one in front of the waterfall!
You have such a beautiful family! Those are amazing pics! I'm sure it wasn't too difficult with how cute/beautiful/handsome you all are :)
Wow! Love the family photos! Ashley you have the best hair in these pictures.
Your pictures turned out so cute!! i love the colors, they are so vibrant.
I can't believe your baby is getting so big!
hope everything is going well for your family!
THESE PICTURES ARE AMAZING!
I can't imagine more perfect family photos. And when are you going to stop looking like a model? You are gorgeous :)
Post a Comment