And I loved it. but secretly missed it. We have spent a lot of time out this summer.
Heritage Park, Calaway Park, the Zoo, the Lake and we just discovered the new playground here in Walden. We have played in our yard that we put in, and went to Wyoming to see Stepehn who just got home from Brazil. We have made ltos of plans and had a lot of fun.
Lizzy turned four and we borrowed a friends bounce house. Abbi just turned 1.
Sam totally biffed up his face at the park the other night and it is all my fault. He was on the swing and was grabbing his knees when he would swing forward. So he let go to protect his knees from me and fell off when the swing swung back. I laughed ...then felt bad about it.
Abbi has started to stand on her own but hasn't taken a step. Lizzy start preschool and dance this upcoming week. and Lizzy and Sam are doing swimming lessons.
I canned by myself for the first time. I did salsa. Hopefully it is good.
Trevor went on a man trip to Egypt lake to go fly fishing, and is really enjoying working for Cooperators. give him a call if you need insurance (shameless plug...)
Things have been great. Hopfully there will be more blogging too because we fixed the desktop.
1 comment:
glad to have you back!
Post a Comment