Lizzy has turned 4. and so she has started preschool. I had my brother Matt watch the other kids so I could drop her off. We got there a little bit early and had to wait to go in. The kids in her class were all excited and kept asking if they could go in yet. The teacher finally opens the door and says " who would like to come in" With that Lizzy says "ME!" and runs into the room.
No look back. no hug good bye, no wave or nod.
The other mothers had an array of clinging to legs and kisses on cheeks. While they assured their kids that they would be back soon.
I looked into the room where Lizzy was already pulling out toys she wanted to play with and left. I tried to decide if I was hurt that she had just left me like that, abandoned in the hall all alone. But decided that it is better that she is so independant and excited to go.
Abigail has turned 1.
We aren't walking yet but my kids are always late. she says " ah-no" and "Ah-Da" and "Mamama". She just got her 4th tooth but on the top she got one middle one and then the one on the other side?. Weirdo.
She is kind of bossy. She also knows how to work it. She will be crawling towards you then lay down on her stomach and reach her arms out and whine. As if to say "This is so hard mommy just pick me up"
Samuel is a goof. We still aren't talking much. He babbles now but most of it I can't figure out what he is saying. I am hoping that he will be through the wait list for speech soon.
He was in a time out on the stairs. He puts his hands over his eyes so you can see how sad he really is. Also so he can peek and see if you are watching him cry or not.
He plays so hard. ALL. THE. TIME
Sometimes he just crashes.
5 comments:
It is crazy how fast your kids are growing up! Your YOUNGEST is already one?! Cute pictures:)
Your kids are so darn cute! Happy birthday to Abigail and good luck to Elizabeth with preschool! How fun!
Yeah! I'm glad your back to blogging. I always love seeing how you and your family are. You seriously have the cutest kids ever! :)
Love the preschool picture. I think it's good she is happy to go to pre-school! She's a go-getter.
I'm glad you are blogging again too! I was starting to wonder if everything was ok! I love that Elizabeth had the confidence to jump right into things at preschool, you should take it as a compliment that you are doing a good job. My doctor told me to take away Kyler's binkie, it would promote more talking. It's a scary thought, but I wonder if that would help Sam at all. I still give it to Kyler to sleep but I'm thinking I might just stop all together since he isn't saying too much either.
Post a Comment