We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Bus

Here is something I have been thinking about.  I just registered Elizabeth for Kindergarten next year and found out we are eligible for busing. 

In the end a lot of it will depend on where Sam is in Preschool.  I am hoping that Sam will get int Renfrew.  The will bus him directly to and from our house.  But I won't find out if he can go there in the fall until March. 

Any ways I have 3 options for Elizabeth.

1- If Elizabeth goes to AM kindergarten then Trevor can drive her to school in the morning when he goes to work and I can pick her up in the afternoon.  The school office said they will also probably add a stop close to my house because we are in a new community

2-If Elizabeth is in PM kindergarten then we can carpool with K.M.  I would drive the girls to school in the afternoon and K.M. would pick them up.

3- bus.  This one scares me a little.  However they never leave them alone.  The teacher will walk them into and out of the building to/from the bus,  and the driver wouldn't let her off if I wasn't there to get her. 

I would really like to not have to drive her at all.  but once a day wouldnt be bad.  And K.M. has older kids in the school.  At the beginning of the year if we dont carpool she will be driving 3 times a day to the school.  if we do car pool then it is only twice (She has a second carpool starting in Jan of next year so that will take one of her trips away but it doesn't affect me at all).  Anyways. 

Most of it will come down to when I have to be home fore Sam Wether I have to be here because he is being dropped off or when I need to take him to Preschool.

Which brings us to Sam.  If he doesn't quialify for Renfrew then do I choose to send him to the preschool Elizabeth went to, which is awesome but a 12 minute drive from my house or do I send him to the brand new preschool that is opening up 2 blocks away.  (Which one of the neighbor kids is going to and I have heard amazing things about). 

Dar where is my magic 8 ball?

No comments: