We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

ditz

Question.
 Does your brain ever come back after pregnancy brain?  Or is it just gone forever.

 I never thought of myself as a ditz or a space cadet.  until now.  and I am one of the worst.  I forget things week to week, day to day, hour to hour.  An honestly I am sure if you asked Trevor he would say minute to minute...  Good grief ... I should start sleeping with ear plugs so I don't lose any more. 

My kidlets have all been sick this week.  Sam was the worst.  He just wanted to sit with me  We went over to my parents house for Sunday dinner.  He sat and sat and sat.  He wouldn't go eat, wouldn't sit on the couch while I ate, wouldn't sit on grandmas lap while I ate.  He did go have a steam with Trev.  My heart ached for him.  Lets just say I am grateful for the priesthood.  Over night he was so much better, still plugged up, but not bad at all. 

My brother Ethan left for his mission a month ago.  and I still MISS HIM EVERYDAY.  Matt and I keep finding things we want to show him. You tube videos, jokes, pictures.

But he writes the best letters ever.  and I am actually trying to write him.  I think I wrote Matt twice (sorry).  So I am trying to do better. 

Now it is time for lunch. mmmmm. 

2 comments:

Donna said...

not a ditz, but by the many topics in this post...maybe ADD?

Alauna said...

I have to comment...I NEVER forgot anything. Not one thing, I was so organized and mindful of appointments and events. And then I had kids.....I don't remember anything and if I don't write it down it is gone forever, boo :(