We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A series of unfortunate events.

Do you ever have those days, where it just isn't very good.  Nothing really bad happened.  You just had a series of unfortunate events that all built up to a sour taste in your mouth.  That was yesterday. 

-I had a big lunch plan to take Trevor lunch at work, but he was to busy ( it was his first day back from our trip so he was a little behind)

-an evil hag stole my parking spot at costco.  You know the one I waited 5 minutes for because Jos and I had 4 little kids in the car and didn't want to walk for forever.  I yelled at them.  It was 4 adults, all who were older than me. 

-I almost hit someone with my van because their car was hiding in my blind spot.  He yelled at me.  stupidhead

-I forgot to bake a cake for cake class
-I was late for cake class

-I burned dinner

Silver lining. 

-I got to spend the afternoon with Jos.

- It wasn't to cold outside so the walk wasn't that bad.

-I didn't hit the guy with my van

-Cake class was AWESOME.  Even though I used a box cake.  ( P.s.  I think I will always do that it was so much easier)
-My cake was still warm at class but it still worked out

-Dinner was still yummy and Trevor cleaned it all up



Steve and Jenn came over and we watch "How I Met Your Mother"
We are on Season 5.  And I still laugh at my cake when I saw it this morning.  Jenn and I were to lazy to color our icing.  So it is a white cake with a white cuppycake on top.  Really cute but a little albino.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Sorry to hear that your day wasn't all too good. Nice that you saw the silver lining through it all!

Kristin said...

I love you Ash!! I can just hear you ranting about all that! I miss you!